SOLD ONLY TO LICENSED PRACTITIONERS & STUDENTS
Subcategories & Applications
· Anti-Aging Formula / Specialty Formula / Women's Health Formula
· Tonifies the Kidneys and moves blood to the lower jiao
· Shan Yao (Rhizoma Dioscoreae)
· Bai Shao (Radix Paeoniae Alba)
· Ze Xie (Rhizoma Alismatis)
· Wang Bu Liu Xing (Semen Vaccariae)
· Bai Zhu (Rhizoma Atractylodis Macrocephalae)
· Fu Ling (Poria)
· Chuan Xiong (Rhizoma Chuanxiong)
· Dang Gui (Radix Angelicae Sinensis)
· 1.5-2 grams 3 times a day for an average adult (18-60 years of age, approximately 150 lbs). Each flat Evergreen clear spoon is 1 gram, whereas a cooking teaspoon is 2 grams. This standard dosage may be increased or decreased depending on the patient's individual factors, such as age, body weight, type of illness and severity. Please see Strategic Dosing Guidelines for details.
· Serve with warm water on an empty stomach, 2-3 hours apart from your prescription medication or other supplements. Do not take with tea, coffee, juice, soda or any other beverages.