SOLD ONLY TO LICENSED PRACTITIONERS & STUDENTS
Subcategories & Applications
· Women's Health Formula / Fertility Support / Menstrual Health
· Regulates menstruation
· Moves blood
· Dang Gui (Radix Angelicae Sinensis)
· Chong Wei Zi (Fructus Leonuri)
· Ze Lan (Herba Lycopi)
· Bai Shao (Radix Paeoniae Alba)
· Chi Shao (Radix Paeoniae Rubra)
· Fu Ling (Poria)
· Chuan Xiong (Rhizoma Chuanxiong)
· Xiang Fu (Rhizoma Cyperi)
· 1.5-2 grams 3 times a day for an average adult (18-60 years of age, approximately 150 lbs). Each flat Evergreen clear spoon is 1 gram, whereas a cooking teaspoon is 2 grams. This standard dosage may be increased or decreased depending on the patient's individual factors, such as age, body weight, type of illness and severity. Please see Strategic Dosing Guidelines for details.
· Serve with warm water on an empty stomach, 2-3 hours apart from your prescription medication or other supplements. Do not take with tea, coffee, juice, soda or any other beverages.