Bu Zhong Yi Qi Tang Evergreen Capsules
Subcategories & Applications
- Huang Qi (Radix Astragali), 22.2g
- Zhi Gan Cao (Rx/Rz Glycyrrhizae Prep), 14.8g
- Bai Zhu (Rhizoma Atractylodis Macro), 7.4g
- Ren Shen (Rx/Rz Ginseng), 14.8g
- Dang Gui (Radix Angelicae Sinensis), 7.4g
- Chen Pi (Pericarpium Citri Reticulatae), 7.4g
- Sheng Ma (Rhizoma Cimicifugae), 3.7g
- Chai Hu (Radix Bupleuri), 3.7g
- Sheng Jiang (Rz Zingiberis Recens), 11.1g
- Da Zao (Fructus Jujubae), 7.4g
- 3-4 capsules 3 times a day for an average adult (18-60 years of age,
approximately 150 lbs). This standard dosage may be increased or decreased
depending on the patient's individual factors, such as age, body weight, type
of illness and severity. Please see Strategic Dosing Guidelines for details.
- Serve with warm water on an empty stomach, 2-3 hours apart from your
prescription medication or other supplements. Do not take with tea, coffee,
juice, soda or any other beverages.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food
and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat,
cure or prevent any disease.