Bupleurum & Cinnamon Combination
Subcategories & Applications
- Chai Hu (Radix Bupleuri), 25g
- Ban Xia (Rhizoma Pinelliae), 15.6g
- Huang Qin (Radix Scutellariae), 9.4g
- Ren Shen (Rx/Rz Ginseng), 9.4g
- Gui Zhi (Ramulus Cinnamomi), 9.4g
- Bai Shao (Radix Paeoniae Alba), 9.4g
- Sheng Jiang (Rz Zingiberis Recens), 9.4g
- Zhi Gan Cao (Rx/Rz Glycyrrhizae Prep), 6.3g
- Da Zao (Fructus Jujubae), 6.3g
- 3-4 capsules 3 times a day for an average adult (18-60 years of age,
approximately 150 lbs). This standard dosage may be increased or decreased
depending on the patient's individual factors, such as age, body weight, type
of illness and severity. Please see Strategic Dosing Guidelines for details.
- Serve with warm water on an empty stomach, 2-3 hours apart from your
prescription medication or other supplements. Do not take with tea, coffee,
juice, soda or any other beverages.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food
and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat,
cure or prevent any disease.