Dang Gui Shao Yao San Evergreen Capsules
Subcategories & Applications
- Bai Shao (Radix Paeoniae Alba), 37g
- Ze Xie (Rhizoma Alismatis), 18.5g
- Fu Ling (Poria), 9.3g
- Bai Zhu (Rhizoma Atractylodis Macro), 9.3g
- Dang Gui (Radix Angelicae Sinensis), 7.4g
- Chuan Xiong (Rhizoma Chuanxiong), 18.5g
- 3-4 capsules 3 times a day for an average adult (18-60 years of age,
approximately 150 lbs). This standard dosage may be increased or decreased
depending on the patient's individual factors, such as age, body weight, type
of illness and severity. Please see Strategic Dosing Guidelines for details.
- Serve with warm water on an empty stomach, 2-3 hours apart from your
prescription medication or other supplements. Do not take with tea, coffee,
juice, soda or any other beverages.