For temporary relief of liver and gallbladder symptoms
· Synergistic homeopathic ingredients
· Drops for custom dosing and easy application
· May be taken concurrently with conventional medicines
· Relieves liver and gallbladder symptoms
· Relieves pressure and pain in upper abdomen
· Supports bile production
· Supports liver function
· Carduus marianus TM
· Chelidonium 3X
· Taraxacum 3X
57 % ethanol V/V, purified water
For oral use only.
Gallstones, occlusion of the bile ducts, jaundice and any other unclear or persistent discomfort in the upper abdomen may be serious.
Consult a doctor promptly if any of these symptoms occur.
Do not use if:
· you are allergic to Taraxacum, Carduus marianus or other plants from the daisy family (Compositae)
· if you suffer from liver diseases
Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist for more than 7 days, worsen or new symptoms occur.
If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep this and all medicines out of reach of children.
In case of accidental overdose, seek professional assistance or contact a poison control center immediately.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. They are supported by traditional homeopathic principles.