SOLD ONLY TO LICENSED PRACTITIONERS & STUDENTS
Subcategories & Applications
· Gastrointestinal Support / Hepatic & Biliary Support
· Clears damp-heat in the Gallbladder
· Spreads Liver qi
· Jin Qian Cao (Herba Lysimachiae)
· Hai Jin Sha (Spora Lygodii)
· Yin Chen (Herba Artemisiae Scopariae)
· Zhi Qiao (Fructus Aurantii)
· Li Zhi He (Semen Litchi)
· Long Dan (Rx/Rz Gentianae)
· Wei Ling Xian (Rx/Rz Clematidis)
· Da Huang (Rx/Rz Rhei)
· 1.5-2 grams 3 times a day for an average adult (18-60 years of age, approximately 150 lbs). Each flat Evergreen clear spoon is 1 gram, whereas a cooking teaspoon is 2 grams. This standard dosage may be increased or decreased depending on the patient's individual factors, such as age, body weight, type of illness and severity. Please see Strategic Dosing Guidelines for details.
· Serve with warm water on an empty stomach, 2-3 hours apart from your prescription medication or other supplements. Do not take with tea, coffee, juice, soda or any other beverages.