SOLD ONLY TO LICENSED PRACTITIONERS & STUDENTS
Subcategories & Applications
· Detoxification / Gastrointestinal Support
· Clears toxic heat in the intestines and strengthens the Spleen and Stomach
· Da Huang (Radix et Rhizoma Rhei)
· Zhi He Shou Wu (Radix Polygoni Multiflori Praeparata)
· Fu Ling (Poria)
· Shan Yao (Rhizoma Dioscoreae)
· Wu Wei Zi (Fructus Schisandrae Chinensis)
· Bai Hua She She Cao (Herba Hedyotis)
· Bai Jiang Cao (Herba cum Radice Patriniae)
· Feng Wei Cao (Herba Pteris)
· 3-4 capsules 3 times a day for an average adult (18-60 years of age, approximately 150 lbs). This standard dosage may be increased or decreased depending on the patient's individual factors, such as age, body weight, type of illness and severity. Please see Strategic Dosing Guidelines for details.
· Serve with warm water on an empty stomach, 2-3 hours apart from your prescription medication or other supplements. Do not take with tea, coffee, juice, soda or any other beverages.