Herbal Analgesic - Evergreen Caps 100ct
SOLD ONLY TO LICENSED PRACTITIONERS & STUDENTS
Subcategories & Applications
· Musculoskeletal Support / Connective Tissue & Joint Support / Neurological Support
· Strongly unblocks stagnation and relieves pain
· Yan Hu Suo (Rhizoma Corydalis)
· Ru Xiang (Gummi Olibanum)
· Mo Yao (Myrrha)
· Dang Gui (Radix Angelicae Sinensis)
· Sheng Ma (Rhizoma Cimicifugae)
· 3-4 capsules 3 times a day for an average adult (18-60 years of age, approximately 150 lbs). This standard dosage may be increased or decreased depending on the patient's individual factors, such as age, body weight, type of illness and severity. Please see Strategic Dosing Guidelines for details.
· Serve with warm water on an empty stomach, 2-3 hours apart from your prescription medication or other supplements. Do not take with tea, coffee, juice, soda or any other beverages.