Hu Qian Wan Evergreen Capsules
Subcategories & Applications
- Gui Ban (Plastrum Testudinis), 19.8g
- Huang Bo (Cortex Phellodendri Chinensis), 19.8g
- Niu Xi (Radix Achyranthis Bidentatae), 17.3g
- Zhi Mu (Rhizoma Anemarrhenae), 9.9g
- Shu Di Huang (Radix Rehmanniae Prep), 9.9g
- Bai Shao (Radix Paeoniae Alba), 7.4g
- Suo Yang (Herba Cynomorii), 4.9g
- Dang Gui (Radix Angelicae Sinensis), 4.9g
- Chen Pi (Pericarpium Citri Reticulatae), 3.6g
- Gan Jiang (Rhizoma Zingiberis), 2.5g
- 3-4 capsules 3 times a day for an average adult (18-60 years of age,
approximately 150 lbs). This standard dosage may be increased or decreased
depending on the patient's individual factors, such as age, body weight, type
of illness and severity. Please see Strategic Dosing Guidelines for details.
- Serve with warm water on an empty stomach, 2-3 hours apart from your
prescription medication or other supplements. Do not take with tea, coffee,
juice, soda or any other beverages.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food
and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat,
cure or prevent any disease.