Nordic Flora Digestive Enzymes
· Supports normal digestive processes and optimizes nutrient availability*
· Works across a wide pH range—from the acidic stomach to pH-neutral upper intestinal tract*
· Formula includes papaya enzyme (papain), vegetarian pancreatin analog, and lactase
· Certified vegetarian—derived exclusively from microbial and plant sources
· Formulated to provide support without adding unnecessary alterations to normal digestion*
Featuring a select group of high-quality enzymes, Nordic Flora Digestive Enzymes supports normal digestive processes and optimizes nutrient availability by helping the body break down carbohydrates, proteins, and fats into smaller, digestible molecules.* In contrast to many other enzyme supplements, this product is certified vegetarian, and derived exclusively from microbial and plant sources. An added benefit of these microbe-sourced digestive enzymes is that they work across a broad pH range, including both the acidic stomach and the more alkaline intestine.* Formulated with papaya enzyme, vegetarian pancreatin analog, and lactase, these research-backed enzymes are designed to support normal human digestion without adding unnecessary enzymatic factors that could potentially alter the digestive process.*
One capsule daily, with food, or as directed by your health care professional or pharmacist.