Homeopathic medicine for the temporary relief of muscle pain and stiffness
Hevert Pain Relief contains a proven combination of carefully selected homeopathic active substances working effectively – naturally.
Hevert Pain Relief provides temporary relief of muscle pain and stiffness. It reduces bruising and minor swelling due to injuries and overexertion (e.g., sports injury, dental surgery). This homeopathic medicine is also suitable for children (aged 6 years and older).
Easy to take – the tablets dissolve in your mouth.
· Relieves aches and pains in the musculoskeletal system
· Reduces swelling due to injuries
· Reduces bruising due to injuries
· Supports the healing process
· No aspirin, or other salicylates
· Suitable for children (aged 6 years and older)
· Quick dissolving tablets
· Arnica montana, radix 4X
· Rhus toxicodendron 6X
lactose, magnesium stearate
Do not use if:
· you are allergic to Arnica montana or other plants from the daisy family (Compsitae)
· you are allergic to Rhus toxicodendron or to other plants from the cashew family
· you are lactose intolerant
Stop use and ask a doctor if
· pain gets worse or lasts for more than 7 days
· new symptoms occur
· redness or swelling is present
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep this and all medicines out of reach of children.
*These ‘uses’ have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. They are supported by traditional homeopathic principles.