SOLD ONLY TO LICENSED PRACTITIONERS & STUDENTS
Subcategories & Applications
· Blood-Regulating Formulas
· Dang Gui (Radix Angelicae Sinensis), 24.4g
· Pu Huang (Pollen Typhae), 24.4g
· Chi Shao (Radix Paeoniae Rubra), 16.3g
· Yan Hu Suo (Rhizoma Corydalis), 8.1g
· Chuan Xiong (Rhizoma Chuanxiong), 8.1g
· Mo Yao (Myrrha), 8.1g
· Rou Gui (Cortex Cinnamomi), 8.1g
· Xiao Hui Xiang (Fructus Foeniculi), 0.6g
· Gan Jiang (Rhizoma Zingiberis), 1.6g
· 3-4 capsules 3 times a day for an average adult (18-60 years of age, approximately 150 lbs). This standard dosage may be increased or decreased depending on the patient's individual factors, such as age, body weight, type of illness and severity. Please see Strategic Dosing Guidelines for details.
· Serve with warm water on an empty stomach, 2-3 hours apart from your prescription medication or other supplements. Do not take with tea, coffee, juice, soda or any other beverages.