Shao Yao Tang Evergreen Capsules
Subcategories & Applications
- Shu Di Huang (Radix Rehmanniae Prep), 32g
- Shan Zhu Yu (Fructus Corni), 16g
- Shan Yao (Rhizoma Dioscoreae), 16g
- Mu Dan Pi (Cortex Moutan), 12g
- Fu Ling (Poria), 12g
- Ze Xie (Rhizoma Alismatis), 12g
- 3-4 capsules 3 times a day for an average adult (18-60 years of age,
approximately 150 lbs). This standard dosage may be increased or decreased
depending on the patient's individual factors, such as age, body weight, type
of illness and severity. Please see Strategic Dosing Guidelines for details.
- Serve with warm water on an empty stomach, 2-3 hours apart from your
prescription medication or other supplements. Do not take with tea, coffee,
juice, soda or any other beverages.
*Statements made in this website have not been
evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure
or prevent any disease.