Bupleurum & Schizonepeta Formula
Subcategories & Applications
· Formulas that Treat Abscesses and Sores
· Chai Hu (Radix Bupleuri), 10.7g
· Du Huo (Radix Angelicae Pubescentis), 10.7g
· Ye Ying Pi (Pcp. Prunus Pseudocerasus), 10.7g
· Fang Feng (Radix Saposhnikoviae), 10.7g
· Jie Geng (Radix Platycodonis), 10.7g
· Chuan Xiong (Rhizoma Chuanxiong), 10.7g
· Fu Ling (Poria), 14.3g
· Jing Jie (Herba Schizonepetae), 14.3g
· Gan Cao (Rx/Rz Glycyrrhizae), 3.6g
· Sheng Jiang (Rz Zingiberis Recens), 3.6g
· 3-4 capsules 3 times a day for an average adult (18-60 years of age, approximately 150 lbs). This standard dosage may be increased or decreased depending on the patient's individual factors, such as age, body weight, type of illness and severity. Please see Strategic Dosing Guidelines for details.
· Serve with warm water on an empty stomach, 2-3 hours apart from your prescription medication or other supplements. Do not take with tea, coffee, juice, soda or any other beverages.