Silerex - Evergreen Caps 100ct
Subcategories & Applications
- Clears heat and disperses wind
- Stops itching
- Di Fu Zi (Fructus Kochiae)
- Bai Xian Pi (Cortex Dictamni)
- Ku Shen (Radix Sophorae Flavescentis)
- Ji Li (Fructus Tribuli)
- Dang Gui (Radix Angelicae Sinensis)
- Fang Feng (Radix Saposhnikoviae)
- Jing Jie (Herba Schizonepetae)
- Mu Dan Pi (Cortex Moutan)
- Niu Bang Zi (Fructus Arctii)
- Di Huang (Radix Rehmanniae)
- Lian Qiao (Fructus Forsythiae)
- Che Qian Zi (Semen Plantaginis)
- Zhi Zi (Fructus Gardeniae)
No Health claims or other
representations Herbal products are food supplements. All statements made
describing all products that are sold and or distributed by Acu-Market have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. All herbal and homeopathic products sold by Acu-Market are not meant to treat, cure or prevent disease. Under no circumstances does Acu-Market imply that all (any) products and formulas are meant to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- 3-4 capsules 3 times a day for an average adult (18-60 years of age, approximately 150 lbs). This standard dosage may be increased or decreased depending on the patient's individual factors, such as age, body weight, type of illness and severity. Please see Strategic Dosing Guidelines for details.
- Serve with warm water on an empty stomach, 2-3 hours apart from your prescription medication or other supplements. Do not take with tea, coffee, juice, soda or any other beverages.