SOLD ONLY TO LICENSED PRACTITIONERS & STUDENTS
SR-CoQ10 with PQQ
*Supports mitochondrial, cognitive and cardiovascular health
What is PQQ?
· PQQ (pyrroloquinoline quinone) is a novel cofactor with antioxidant and B vitamin-like activity*
· PQQ is a unique neuroprotectant and cardioprotectant*
· PQQ is naturally present in vegetables and in the human body, including breast milk*
· BioPQQ® is manufactured in Japan using a patented natural fermentation process*
What are the benefits of PQQ?
· PQQ promotes cardiovascular health by supporting heart muscle function, cellular oxygen utilization and protecting cell membranes from oxidative stress*
· PQQ maintains neural health by supporting nerve growth factor (NGF), neuronal receptor activity and molecular signals that promote mitochondrial function*
· Recent studies show that PQQ supports mental processing*
What are the features of SR-CoQ10?
· A water-soluble, nanosized CoQ10 generated using a patented process
· Clinically studied to show superior absorption compared to solubilized and crystalline CoQ10, with low inter-subject variance
· 24-hour sustained release prolongs plasma CoQ10 levels and allows for convenient once-daily dosing
· Provides cardiovascular, cognitive and antioxidant support to complement the activity of PQQ*
SR-CoQ10 with PQQ: A powerful combination for cardiac, neural and cognitive health
PQQ and CoQ10 promote antioxidant and mitochondrial health through different mechanisms, providing multifunctional support for cardiovascular health and neuroprotection. In a double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical trial conducted in 71 middle-aged individuals, BioPQQ® supplementation over a 12 week period supported healthy cognitive performance, specifically high-end mental processing.*
Pure Encapsulations: A PQQ Pioneer
PQQ was first discovered in 1979. Since its discovery, scientists have discovered the many facets of cardioprotection and neuroprotection afforded by PQQ. In 1987, Japanese-based Mitsubishi initiated production of PQQ in limited quantities for research purposes. The launch of BioPQQ® is a milestone after decades of research and effort to commercialize PQQ.
Amount Per Serving
two vegetable capsules contain:
coenzyme Q10……………………………………………………..100 mg.
(from MicroActive® Q10-cyclodextrin complex)
BioPQQ® pyrroloquinoline quinone disodium salt…………….…20 mg.
other ingredients: potato starch, hypo-allergenic plant fiber
(cellulose), silica, vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water)
2 capsules per day, in the morning, with a meal.
No Health claims or other representations these products are food supplements. All statements made describing all products that are sold and or distributed by Acu-Market have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. All herbal products, nutritional supplements, dietary supplements, and homeopathic products sold by Acu-Market are not meant to treat, cure or prevent disease. Under no circumstances does Acu-Market imply that all (any) products and formulas are meant to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.