SOLD ONLY TO LICENSED PRACTITIONERS & STUDENTS
Subcategories & Applications
· Women's Health Formula
Tonifies Kidney yang
· Invigorates blood circulation
· Wang Bu Liu Xing (Semen Vaccariae)
· Bai Zhi (Radix Angelicae Dahuricae)
· Huang Qi (Radix Astragali)
· Mu Tong (Caulis Akebiae)
· Lu Rong (Cornu Cervi Pantotrichum)
· Dang Gui (Radix Angelicae Sinensis)
· Yin Yang Huo (Herba Epimedii)
· Tong Cao (Medulla Tetrapanacis)
· 1.5-2 grams 3 times a day for an average adult (18-60 years of age, approximately 150 lbs). Each flat Evergreen clear spoon is 1 gram, whereas a cooking teaspoon is 2 grams. This standard dosage may be increased or decreased depending on the patient's individual factors, such as age, body weight, type of illness and severity. Please see Strategic Dosing Guidelines for details.
· Serve with warm water on an empty stomach, 2-3 hours apart from your prescription medication or other supplements. Do not take with tea, coffee, juice, soda or any other beverages.