Dandelion & Wild Chrysanthemum Combination
SOLD ONLY TO LICENSED PRACTITIONERS & STUDENTS
Subcategories & Applications
· Formulas that Treat Abscesses and Sores
· Disperses wind-heat
· Jin Yin Hua (Flos Lonicerae Japonicae), 38.4g
· Pu Gong Ying (Herba Taraxaci), 15.4g
· Zi Hua Di Ding (Herba Violae), 15.4g
· Ye Ju Hua (Flos Chrysanthemi Indici), 15.4g
· Tian Kui Zi (Radix Semiaquilegiae), 15.4g
· 3-4 capsules 3 times a day for an average adult (18-60 years of age, approximately 150 lbs). This standard dosage may be increased or decreased depending on the patient's individual factors, such as age, body weight, type of illness and severity. Please see Strategic Dosing Guidelines for details.
· Serve with warm water on an empty stomach, 2-3 hours apart from your prescription medication or other supplements. Do not take with tea, coffee, juice, soda or any other beverages.