SOLD ONLY TO LICENSED PRACTITIONERS & STUDENTS
Subcategories & Applications
· Tonic Formulas
· Di Huang (Radix Rehmanniae), 38.1g
· Mai Dong (Radix Ophiopogonis), 7.9g
· Zhi Gan Cao (Rx/Rz Glycyrrhizae Prep), 9.5g
· Sheng Jiang (Rz Zingiberis Recens), 7.9g
· Gui Zhi (Ramulus Cinnamomi), 7.9g
· Huo Ma Ren (Fructus Cannabis), 9.5g
· Da Zao (Fructus Jujubae), 9.5g
· Ren Shen (Rx/Rz Ginseng), 4.8g
· E Jiao (Colla Corii Asini), 4.8g
Note: This formula has the herb, E Jiao (Colla Corii Asini), which is processed in soya-bean oil.
· 3-4 capsules 3 times a day for an average adult (18-60 years of age, approximately 150 lbs). This standard dosage may be increased or decreased depending on the patient's individual factors, such as age, body weight, type of illness and severity. Please see Strategic Dosing Guidelines for details.
· Serve with warm water on an empty stomach, 2-3 hours apart from your prescription medication or other supplements. Do not take with tea, coffee, juice, soda or any other beverages.