SOLD ONLY TO LICENSED PRACTITIONERS & STUDENTS
Subcategories & Applications
· Gastrointestinal Support
· Purges the intestines
· Clears heat
· Da Huang (Rx/Rz Rhei)
· Hou Po (Cortex Magnoliae Officinalis)
· Fan Xie Ye (Folium Sennae)
· Zhi Shi (Fructus Aurantii Immaturus)
· Mang Xiao (Natrii Sulfas)
· Tao Ren (Semen Persicae)
· Bai Shao (Radix Paeoniae Alba)
· 1.5-2 grams 3 times a day for an average adult (18-60 years of age, approximately 150 lbs). Each flat Evergreen clear spoon is 1 gram, whereas a cooking teaspoon is 2 grams. This standard dosage may be increased or decreased depending on the patient's individual factors, such as age, body weight, type of illness and severity. Please see Strategic Dosing Guidelines for details.
· Serve with warm water on an empty stomach, 2-3 hours apart from your prescription medication or other supplements. Do not take with tea, coffee, juice, soda or any other beverages.