SOLD ONLY TO LICENSED PRACTITIONERS & STUDENTS
Subcategories & Applications
· Clears heat and eliminates toxins
· Nourishes yin
· Lu Dou (Semen Phaseoli Radiati)
· Dan Shen (Rx/Rz Salviae Miltiorrhizae)
· Lian Qiao (Fructus Forsythiae)
· Bai Mao Gen (Rhizoma Imperatae)
· Gan Cao (Rx/Rz Glycyrrhizae)
· Da Huang (Rx/Rz Rhei)
· Fang Feng (Radix Saposhnikoviae)
· Gou Qi Zi (Fructus Lycii)
· 1.5-2 grams 3 times a day for an average adult (18-60 years of age, approximately 150 lbs). Each flat Evergreen clear spoon is 1 gram, whereas a cooking teaspoon is 2 grams. This standard dosage may be increased or decreased depending on the patient's individual factors, such as age, body weight, type of illness and severity. Please see Strategic Dosing Guidelines for details.
· Serve with warm water on an empty stomach, 2-3 hours apart from your prescription medication or other supplements. Do not take with tea, coffee, juice, soda or any other beverages.